INSTA-PANELS® are insulated R-11 foam panels made of rigid polyurethane foam, covered in steel or fiberglass on both sides.
INSTA-PANELS® are designed to be used as an affordable and durable slab insulation and have all the benefits of regular sprayed-on polyurethane foam but in a clean, durable, and portable solution. Panels measure 1 ¾” thick and weigh 1.99 lb/ft2.
The panels are available in the following sizes:
- 508 mm x I 626 mm (20 in. x 64 in.): Smooth, total area -0.83 m2 (8.9 ft.2)
- 508 mm x 2 032 mm (20 in. x 80 in.): Smooth, total area-1.03 m2 (11.l ft.2)
- 559 mm x 914 mm (22 in. x 36 in.): Smooth, total area-0.51 m2 (5.5 ft.2)
- 559 mm x I 626 mm (22 in. x 64 in.): Smooth or embossed, total area - 0.91 m2 (9.8 ft.2)
- 559 mm x 2 032 mm (22 in. x 80 in.): Smooth, total area-1.14 m2 (12.2 ft.2)
Intended for residential, commercial, and agricultural applications where insulation is required or
desired, under concrete, in radiant or non-heated floor systems. INSTA-PANELS™ can be used
in a variety of applications including: under concrete floors of houses; garages; commercial
workshops; warehouses; office buildings; cold storage and freezers; agricultural drive sheds;
poultry barns; and other specialized applications.
Features and Benefits
- High R-value for minimal thickness – rated at R11, INSTA-PANELS™ offer among the best R-value to cost ratio creating optimum energy efficiency, improved indoor air quality, and affordability.
- Easy and efficient to install – INSTA-PANELS™ offer the same benefits as polyurethane spray foam, in a convenient, portable panel format that fits together quickly and easily.
- Durable – rectangular panels are steel plated on both sides for ultimate strength and durability. Unlike traditional foam insulation, INSTA-PANELS™will not break when walked on.
- Best value on the market – in a recent CMHC research study, INSTA-PANELS™ were found to have the best cost-benefit value of all comparable materials tested.
- Eco-friendly – INSTA-PANELS™ are made from recycled and reclaimed products.
Pre-Engineered Buildings and Canadian Storage Systems International are divisions of DM Industrial Sales Inc.
We have a full line of standard products and the ability to design and manufacture custom Steel Building Systems and Storage Facilities.